In order to guarantee to our students that the content of our courses will be at least a certain quantity, we have established some requirements that all instructors must fulfill in their courses in order to send us the approval request of one of their courses.
These requirements are detailed as follows:
- In the form used to create a new course, all of the fields must be filled in. The main image of the course or introductory video, name, etc. This information is needed to ensure that the student can learn properly.
- The instructor's profile must be completed; profile image, description, etc. Helps to have a good introduction to the students.
- The course you wish to launch must be comprised of a minimum of 2 modules.
- Each course module must be made up of at least 3 lessons.
- The course must be at least 90 minutes long.
- The course cannot teach about religions other than the Catholic faith.
These requirements apply to all Holydemia instructors, without exception.